For over three decades, National Plastics and Seals has been providing customers with top-quality heat-shrink tubing and insulation sleeve solutions. Our heat-shrink tubing products are available in a wide range of materials, colors, sizes, and shrink ratios.
- Cut to length
- National Plastics and Seals utilizes state of the art tube cutting machines to cut heat shrink tubing to desired lengths from spools or 4-foot sticks.
- Printing / Marking
- National Plastics and Seals employs the latest in heat shrink printing technology allowing us to add customer part numbers, serialization and sequential numbering to your finished part.
- Our print technology allows us to print company logos, pictures and graphics
- A variety of print colors available
- Custom stocking arrangements
- Blanket order
- Customer Requirements
- Material Certifications
- Heat Shrinkable Polyolefin Tubing
- Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing
- Thin Wall Heat Shrinkable Polyolefin Tubing
- Semi-Rigid Heat Shrink Polyolefin Tubing
- Very Flexible Heat Shrink Polyolefin Tubing
- PVC Heat Shrink Tubing
- PVC Heat Shrink Tubing
- Layflat PVC Heat Shrink Tubing
- Mylar Heat Shrink Tubing
- Kynar Heat Shrink Tubing
- PTFE Heat Shrink Tubing
- FEP Heat Shrink Tubing
- Cold Shrink
- Certifications included but are not limited to:
- MIL SPEC
- Expanded Inside Diameters 3/64” to 6”
- Shrink Ratio: 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1 and 6:1. Other sizes available upon request.
- Continuous spools
- 4 foot lengths
Heat Shrink tubing is frequently used to insulate wires, providing abrasion resistance and environmental protection for stranded and solid wire conductors, connections, joints, and terminals. It also can be used to repair the insulation on wires or bundle them together in order to protect them or small parts from abrasion and environmental factors. In some areas heat shrink tubing is also used in mechanical applications.
If required, heat-shrink tubing supplied by National Plastics and Seals can meet major commercial and military specifications.
Heat-shrink tubing can be supplied with an inside diameter ranging from 3/64ths of an inch to 6 inches. Length options range from 4-foot pieces all the way up to 1,000-foot spools.
Due to its unique benefits, heat shrink tubing has the ability to maintain high flexibility even at low temperatures, meet stringent international specifications, and operate at a wide range of temperatures. It’s also resistant to many chemicals, including diesel and petrol. Heat-shrink tubing is resistant to ultraviolet radiation, and its wide range of hue options allows for the color-coding of wires. Some varieties are highly flexible, and it’s typically puncture-resistant.
National Plastics and Seals can fulfill a wide range of order types, from single prototypes and low-volume orders to high-volume and blanket orders. Lead times depend on the request but can be quoted on a job-by-job basis, and emergency and rush services are available.
As an ISO 9001 company who practices lean manufacturing, and Kaizen/5S principles we’re committed to quality in everything we do. We have the ability to meet numerous industry standards, including those set forth by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, U.S. Department of Transportation, the Federal Aviation Administration, the Food and Drug Administration, and the Society of Automotive Engineers.
To learn more about our heat-shrink tubing and insulation sleeves and discuss how we can help with your unique application, reach out to the team today.